Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Hello again, world!

Sorry for the silence due to the recent lack of posts here - I'm at the same time heartened by the attention that this blog receives, and apologetic for not writing more here. Truth to tell, I'm undergoing a lot of changes in my personal life this period of time, and trying to juggle all the things I have to do really sucks up my waking hours.

In fact, I haven't been
  • watching tv for months (was never a TV addict my whole life, and before I got SCV I go months without watching any TV)
  • playing much sports - there used to be a time I would play badminton twice a week, play canoe polo twice also, and do rock climbing on Saturdays. Now I only stick to badminton, and hardly ever get to go paddling much
  • on Facebook still, after all this hype. In fact, I never was on Friendster too, and this is my one and only blog still. I'm quite an IT dinosaur, but only because I don't have time for these.
  • playing any computer games since secondary school - I never had any Sega/Nintendo/Playstation/Xbox etc...
  • able to watch the movies I want to catch, like Slumdog millionaire, Watchman, Suspect X, Gran Torino...and Wolverine's coming soon!
In short, I'm a teacher with not much of a life, just trying to get by the days trying to finish the work I need to do. Sadly, most teachers are like this. Cheer us up by being better students in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment